Current Openings at Atlanta All Good Realty
Currently Atlanta All Good Realty LLC needs the services of a self-motivated and detail-oriented Information Analyst. This opportunity offers a stable working environment with the opportunity for continuous growth within the organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, researching, analyzing, and planning of real estate data.
1. Compile and analyze statistical and financial data on local, regional and national real estate markets to evaluate profit potentials and financial risks involved in real estate investment.
2. Assist in preparing real estate investment documents and project analysis. Conduct project feasibility studies. Prepare reports based on the data gathered using Excel, Powerpoint, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Office products and present to the management for decision making.
3. Conduct statistical analysis of investment projects, including costs-benefit analysis, cash flow projections, and loan eligibility studies.
4. Provide research support to investment projects. Conduct research on government regulations, zoning laws, and property taxes.
5. Monitor and analyze project cost estimates, expenditures, and forecasts.
6. Design and maintain statistical and financial models using various software to analyze investment profitability and feasibility.
1. Detail-oriented with strong computer and mathematical skills.
2. Strong ability with downloading data, data manipulation, and report creation.
3. Communicate effectively in the oral and written form.
4. Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through.
5. Advanced knowledge of data mining, modeling and analysis.
To perform the above-mentioned duties, a strong background in information analysis is required. For this specialty occupation of Information Analyst, we require a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a closely related professional Field.