Thank you for contacting Atlanta All Good Realty
If you have a house that needs to be rented, you are at the right place.
Good management equals good financial results. Having tenants who pay on time, stay for several years and treat the property and their neighbors with respect is the key to a profitable rental business.
The property management goal of Atlanta All Good Realty Good is having a well-maintained rental property that is occupied with a paying tenant on a long-term lease who treats the property like her own.
Atlanta All Good Realty handles a wide range of the following duties:1. Enforcement of the property’s rules and regulations
2. Performance of rental market surveys and rental cost setting
3. Preparation, advertisement, and showing of the rental unit
4. Preparation of regular accounting reports
5. Property inspection
6. Rent collection
7. Repair and maintenance of the rental unit
8. Response to tenant complaints
9. Tenant screening and selection
Please click here to share with us about the house you want to put on the market for rent. Fax the completed form to 1 888-861-8554 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the steps we will take:1. We will execute a rental agreement between you and us.
2. We begin by taking enhanced photographs of your property.
3. We will place a lock box on your home to secure the key.
4. We will immediately design a “For Rent” flyer that will be placed on the home.
5. We will place one of our “For Rent” signs on your property displaying our contact phone number for immediate response to a potential tenant.
6. We will immediately begin an aggressive marketing plan to over 1000’s of potential tenants at our own expense.
7. We will show all potential tenants the home or make the key available for showings.
8. We will secure applications and verify all information including their current employment and past rental history. A credit & back ground check can be done as well if requested.
9. We will execute the lease/rental agreement with attached exhibits protecting you, the landlord.
10. We will conduct a move-in inspection with you and your new tenant.
11. We will collect the first month’s rent and security deposit.
Your satisfaction is the best reward for us!
We will take away the head-ache of managing rental properties from you!
Here are the steps we will take:1. We will collect rents for you.
2. We will prepare Monthly Statement of rental income and expenses for you.
3. We will find subject matter experts to fix the property’s problems upon tenant’s request and your approval.
4. We will help coordinate tenants eviction if needed based on the lease agreement.
5. We will negotiate with the tenants regarding rent increases.